now browsing by category
One of my favorite movies is The Matrix.
The movie takes place in a future time where computers have enslaved the human race making them effectively into batteries. People don’t know they are slaves because the Matrix plants false memories and episodes in their heads simulating real life.
A small group of people have awakened from the Matrix and are trying to awaken the rest of mankind to defeat the computer program slave masters.
Perhaps the most important thought I got from the movie is how so many people live their lives exactly like they are living in the Matrix, without real control of their lives. They wait to be acted on instead of taking action and control of their own lives. They are firmly inside the box and can’t think outside of it.
The hero, Neo, is believed to be THE ONE who will finally be able to pull his mind completely out of the Matrix to control it rather than having it control him. They believe he is the hope of mankind.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie
- Morpheus: I can only show you the door. You’re the one who has to walk through it.
2. Morpheus: There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
3. Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That’s impossible. Instead… only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you’ll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
4. Morpheus: What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
5. Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No, Neo. I’m trying to tell you that when you’re ready, you won’t have to.
6. Morpheus: The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
7. Neo: I know you’re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you’re afraid… you’re afraid of us. You’re afraid of change. I don’t know the future. I didn’t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it’s going to begin. I’m going to hang up this phone, and then I’m going to show these people what you don’t want them to see. I’m going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
8. Morpheus: You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief, Free your mind.
9. Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
10. Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You’re faster than this. Don’t think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.
There are some great quotes in this movie that can get you thinking outside the box. How often we let the illusion of what we are capable of cloud what we really can do.
We also let our unseen limitations limit the success we have in life and in our business.
If you have found value in this please leave a comment and share with friends.
P. S. For some really hot and timely information that can help you succeed, listen to the world’s top online marketers give tips and hints every Wednesday for FREE. Join me in the MLSP weekly webinars at 9 PM Eastern Time. >>>>CLICK HERE<<<<
(If the hotlink doesn’t work, copy and paste this link in the browser navigation bar: http://bit.ly/wednesday-webinar.)
I hope you’ll join me every Wednesday for some free training.
There is a new presenter every week to give you the latest training and techniques to make you successful
in your internet marketing.
You’ll hear well-known successful marketers like, Rob Fore, Ray Higdon, Lena Bjorna, Michelle Pescosolido and many others.
Keep this link so you can attend every week.
Make the next few months push you to new levels.
Sponsor more into your Network Marketing Company or monetize your blog.
It’s all here.
Here’s your special link: Free Weekly Webinars
Remember when setting SMART goals was all the rage? Well, that is so 80s.
It’s time to pump up the volume and move into the amazing 21st century by setting your goals the DUMB way.
What on earth am I talking about? Listen to this podcast to get the whole story.